Re: a morning drive through Paris

To: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: a morning drive through Paris
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:45:45 +0800
Carole -

Thanks for that.  It's a true classic... I hadn't seen that in 20
years... always wondered if that film was somewhere out there.  It
didn't win an oscar for best live short film... but it should have!
Two things to notice about the film:

1) most of the lights he drives through are red
and
2) probably 5% of the cars parked on the road in Paris are Ford Mustangs

You certainly know its an old film because that was probably US Ford's
swansong for having actually sold something that Europeans wanted!!

Thanks for the memories!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8