Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites, anyone?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 22:08:28 -0400
Have a Bugeye we restored. Wrong list. Try Spridgets@autox.team.net.
$12,000 is steep for some Sprite folks, but after restoring ours, I
understand.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix (See link below)
http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/pvgp/site/default.asp