Re: Engine Painting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Painting
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:22:38 -0500
I remember reading that the Hirsch Healey Green will stick satisfactorily to
a bear block.   Not grease and oil but bear metal.    I had some put into
spray cans and will be attempting this soon.

Also, even more important,  don't forget to "Prep Yourself."   After reading
over some of the past health problems that some of our Healey friends have
had because of past years of not really being informed of the health risks
from painting and cleaning fluids makes me realized how important this is.

I tend to use the filtered mask and "Paint and Run" routine ,  Outdoors
only.  Standing around watching paint dry isn't much fun anyway.

It really doesn't make a difference how good your Healey looks if it doesn't
have a driver around to show it off.

BE SAFE,    Mark