Re: Classic auto insurance

To: "dicksonr@uwm.edu" <dicksonr@uwm.edu>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:11:24 -0400
How did you get them to insure the Cobra?  They say on their web site, and
I quote "Does Hagerty insure kit cars?

A. Yes. However, they must be high-quality kits and replicate a classic
that is at least 25 years old. The rate is $1.40 per $100 of value. We do
not insure Cobra replicas."

Seems they make the rules up as they want to.

Regards
Tom

The