Re: Classic auto insurance

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:56:23 +0800
Yes, they rejected me because I had two drivers in the house (my wife
and I) and only one daily driver car.  By default they then assumed I
would drive the healey every day.  It didn't matter that I lived
overseas and was only insuring the car as a very occasional  driver...
they didn't care.  To be honest I wasn't impressed with them, they
weren't very nice to me and they were very inflexible on their
standards.  That being said I was probably treated poorly as a fluke,
everyone else they seem to treat very well.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8