Re: Classic auto insurance

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:07:37 -0700
A few months ago I attended  TLC session put on by the Cascade Austin Healey
Club.  Part of this session was devoted to body and paint work.  The person
who handled that session spoke very highly of Hagerty.  He said that usually
the insurance companies try to hold down the cost of accident repair by
asking him to cut corners, but Hagerty says "fix it right, and we will pay".
That made me feel good.  I have four Healeys insured with Hagerty.  John
Snyder