Re: Classic auto insurance

To: "Healey Discussion List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: "Terry Blubaugh" <tblubaugh@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:26:24 -0800
My family has insured two 1960 Healeys and a 12 cyl. XKE with Hagerty for
several years.  Then, last October, I added a beautiful old Saab convertible
to my policy.  Four months later, during a heavy rainstorm, I totaled the
Saab.  Hagerty was great to work with (although the local claims adjuster
could use some education) and after a reasonable period of time, paid me my
entire $15,000 stated value.  I would recommend them highly.  Head and
shoulders above Allstate and State Farm who look for ANY opportunity to
adjust their rate . . . upwards.

Terry Blubaugh