Re: seeking parts

To: "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seeking parts
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:39:17 -0700
Healey Surgeons is a very highly thought of, professional, first class
operation.  I'd bet money the shoddy work was done by a DPO.

I'm not affiliated with Healey Surgeons beyond the fact they advertise
in a magazine for which I am the commercial ad director.  I'd just hate
to see an outfit I know to be top-notch to be accused of shoddy work.

bs

Subject: seeking parts