Re: BJ8 Fan Blade Colour

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Fan Blade Colour
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:53:10 -0400
Thanks to all who replied.

A couple listers said that they used Rust-Oleum #7449 Old Caterpillar
Yellow, and that it looked great. One said he used a "heavy equipment
yellow".

After I posted to the list, I called back my Plasti-Kote dealer and he
said he had found two Caterpillar Yellow colours in the computer:
Caterpillar and New Caterpillar.

So off I went to the store, and when I got there, I found:
Tractor & Accessories Paint:
Old Cat Yellow #1356
New Cat Yellow #1355

I opted for the Old Caterpillar Yellow #1356, as the other was very
brown in colour, and the Old Cat Yellow seemed to be the "medium yellow"
the Concours Guidelines talked about.

Thanks and hope this helps.

John