Re: Magazine Index

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Magazine Index
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:31:58 +0800
Patton -

Yeah, that index came out about 5 years ago, so it wont have any of
the new stuff.  It was for Healey Highlights and Austin Healey
Magazine, but not Marque or Chatter.

Try Reid Trummel, they may still have copies of it around.  Frankly,
the file should be put on the internet somewhere for easy reference
for all of us.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8