RE: Magazine Index

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Magazine Index
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:44:10 -0700
Patton:  The Back Issues Index I have is from Austin Healey Club USA.  It
is an index of articles that covers the club publicaiton since its
beginning in 1970.  The document is undated but the newest magazine date I
see is March 2000.  The list was "...compiled and maintained by Doug
Auburg...".  Alan is correct.  Try Club USA.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031