[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Control head

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Control head
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:44:30 -0500

I think it's what I call the trafficator - the turn signal switch and horn 
button assembly on the steering wheel.  I think the turn signal lamps that 
swung out from the "B" pillar (sedans) are also called trafficators.


Quinn, Patrick wrote:
> G'day
> I have been involved with Healeys and Austin-Healeys for close on to
> forty years and for the life of me cannot recall seeing one fitted with
> something called a "Control Head".

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>