RE: Control head

To: "'Quinn, Patrick'" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>,
Subject: RE: Control head
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:37:43 -0400
Bloody West Islanders.....don't know from nuthin'. Everyone knows that the
"control head" is the bloke driving.
Haven't seen them offered at any of the usual vendors but I'll bet U could
find a few eager volunteers down at the "Pig 'n Whistle" 'round closing
time.
Happy Friday ;-)

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com