Fw: Control head

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Control head
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:20:07 -0400
Patrick,

I'm betting it's one o' them doo-hickeys. you know, the whatsis.... the
thing-a-ma-bob at the center of the vehicle lateral guidance control, right in
front of the vehicle status informational display....   lol.

...Just funnin' with ya Kenny.... If you mean the trafficator or "Mayonette"
(I don't even get THAT name), sorry, I haven't used or seen one (a repro, that
is), -that I was aware WAS one.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA