Re: Barely Healey Related - Austin Property Taxes (on

To: Matt Wilson <mwilson18@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Barely Healey Related - Austin Property Taxes (on
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:59:53 -0500
There is a tax to register an out of state car, about $300 if I
recall.  Outside of that you are going to be OK.  If you register as a
driver, I would expect between $50 an $100.  An antique tag was about
the same if I remember right, but lasts 5 years.

Contact the South Texas Club, they cover Austin and San Antonio.  The
club's website is
http://home.satx.rr.com/stahc/

Welcome to the Republic of Texas!

Patton