Re: Barely Healey Related - Austin Property Taxes (on

To: mwilson18@cox.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barely Healey Related - Austin Property Taxes (on
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:05:37 -0500
matt,
welcome to TEXAS !!
you could pay a city tax on each vehicle, however, it will be nominal as are
the state license tags.
you will find the cost of real estate so much less than san diego, your head
will be spinning !  contact bob or tina adkins for membership info for the so
tx club.  tina@seecon.com
see you at the next healey roundup.
cheers,
jerry wall