Re: HD8 Carb Help Needed

To: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Subject: Re: HD8 Carb Help Needed
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:46:34 -0700
Thanks to Don and all who responded,

It looks like time to pull the carbs off for a rebuild.  I suspect it is the
diaphragm as the leak is just as Don described.  Using my SU workshop manual
I will carefully work through it a step at a time.  These carbs are not very
old; so, the throttle shafts should be (hopefully) in good shape.

Andy