Re: Knock off should be Pound On

To: William.Moyer@millersville.edu, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Knock off should be Pound On
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:00:55 EDT
Good points Bill.  When I got my car, I had a  room mate that was a BMC
mechanic and he advised putting them on as tight as  they will go and another
1/4
turn farther.  I never had a problem with them  when I was driving my car, and
I drove it lots of miles when it was  running.  It was my daily driver for a
year and a half or so.  Lived  in SoCal and drove 25 miles to work...
Dave Duffey
59 BT 7
Paradise, CA

In a message dated 6/24/05 5:58:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,