Re: BN4 Water Pump

To: <ggilliam@usol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN4 Water Pump
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:43:23 -0600
Gordy,
 I have never heard of this dry run in, but then now a days...I think if I
was going to do anything, I might immerse the entire pump in water overnight
to allow the seal to swell, if the modern seals still react that way, but
frankly this is quite new to my way of thinking. I'm sure someone will set
me straight..
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html