Re: gas line filter

To: frogeye <frogeye@swcp.com>, "Freese, Ken"
Subject: Re: gas line filter
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
The new Gas Line Filter:

Chicago  $3.39 / gallon (premium) and climbing daily
Lincolnshire (Northwest suburb of Chicago)  $3.09 / gallon and climbing daily
Naperville (Western suburb of Chicago) $2.99 / gallon and climbing daily

Atlanta, GA $6.09 / Gallon - limited to 10 gallons only & expected to run out
on Tuesday.

Everclear (190 proof)  $2.99 / gallon

Pretty soon we'll all be putting Gin, Vodka or Everclear in our cars just to go
for a spin.

Now where did I leave my hydrogen engine?

Cheers
CC

frogeye <frogeye@swcp.com> wrote:
With all that expensive fuel sloshing about in the tank it tends to collect
all sorts of debris.
I recommend installing a glass bowl separator between the tank and pump.
That way the pump doesn't get clogged with large pieces and the carb filters
catch the fine particulates.
Plus it kind of looks like it belongs, being a period piece on many British
marques and one can tell when it's time to empty the bowl. Gets the water
too...Pretty easy to mount on the rear bulkhead and can be plumbed using
steel lines if one has the desire.
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II, '54 BN1, '62 Fiat 1600S