sidescreensbt7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: sidescreensbt7
From: "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:32:37 -0400
I have just installed a set of side screens in my 62 bt7. I had the same
concern about bending brackets to make them fit. I called the supplier
and was told the windows are great but the brackets are terrible. I did
not adjust the front brackets, but the rear brackets took considerable
"adjusting" I also had to re-adjust my windshield posts to fit properly.
There was a fine line in the rear bracket adjustment to make sure the
front seal went into the post groove without hitting the front top hold
downs at the rubber bumper on the side curtains. I have also assumed
that there should be minimal overhang of the top, as to allow the doors
to open and close without binding on the top.  Kurt