RE: New to British Cars

To: "Trmgafun" <Trmgafun@arczip.com>
Subject: RE: New to British Cars
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:08:26 +0200
Scott, how do you guys address the healey list. Your mail apparently reaches
all list members without using the list server. I would prefer getting my
healey-list-mails thru majordomo, as one of my outlook rules moves these mails
to a special directory. Just my thoughts, others might think different.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----