Re: New to British Cars

To: "Bob Haskell" <rchaskell@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: New to British Cars
From: "Trmgafun" <Trmgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:14:06 -0500
Sorry if I caused problems with your email Eric, but for some reason after
setting up my account through the use of majorcool, I was not able to
successfully send to the list using the usual healeys@autox.team.net
address. Using healeys-qwerty@autox.team.net gets me through to the list, so
I've been using it. I have no idea what qwerty means. May if we translated
it from British to American it might mean "secret address"

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.....or eyes in this case.

Scott Helms