RE: heater fan sucks

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: heater fan sucks
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:34:54 -0400
In the 30 yrs you've had the car, have you ever cleaned out the matrix?
Mine was almost solid. It cleaned out very easily and returned to - I
suppose - its best efforts.

I once stored the car for 10 years (so hate me).  At resto time the
entire heating system was removed/replaced.  I found a squirrels next
and a dozen half-eaten hazel nuts in the paper tubes (I still have
them).  I should have left them there for all the good it did to take
them out and replace everything.  For all I know they came with the car
and as such are concours equipment.  Nothing would surprise me after a
ground up restoration.  Anyone who thinks there was a concours
"standard" when they were made is delusional.  Not that there's anything
wrong with that, mind you.

Bill Moyer, BJ7