Friday funnies

To: JWilATC@aol.com, healeys-owner@egroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:36:04 EDT
Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower  after their
bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge  cork stuck in
his butt.

"If you do not mind me saying," said the  second, "that cork looks very
uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?"

"I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently  stuck
in my butt."

"I do not understand," said the  other.

The first Arab explains, "I was walking along the beach and I  tripped
over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then an old man  with
a white beard and top hat, dressed in a red, white and blue outfit  came
boiling out.

He said, 'I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can  grant you any wish.'"

I said, "No shit!"

God Bless  America