Friday Funnies

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:29:03 -0700
A client brought a litter of golden retriever puppies to my veterinary clinic
for inoculations and worming.  As the look-alike pups squirmed over and under
one another in their box, I realized it would be difficult to tell the treated
ones from the rest.  I turned on the water faucet, wet my fingers, and
moistened each dog's head when I had finished.  After the fourth puppy, I
noticed my hitherto talkative client had grown silent,  As I sprinkled the last
put's head, the woman leaned forward and whispered, "I didn't know they had to
be baptized."  (From Vet Press, 6/24/05)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031