Re: Brake light switch

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake light switch
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:52:29 +0800
Mike -
 When you replaced the switch, did you flush your brake system? You should
do this periodically. The switch will accumulate crap in the system if there
is loose rust, water, and rubber flakes floating around... which will cause
the switch not to work correctly. I also replaced the switch in my BN1 with
a very nice reproduction I got from Steve Norton at Cape International... it
has original screw connectors.
 Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8