Re: [CAAHC] Re: Still stumped

To: JCMAESTRI@prodigy.net, alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: [CAAHC] Re: Still stumped
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:48:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/2005 1:55:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JCMAESTRI@prodigy.net writes:
Sounds like the pump has a pressure switch that cuts off when the bowls are
full.  Is there an adjustment for the pressure if this is the case.
Joe:

I hate to seem like I know what the right answer is because I don't yet, but
this theory doesn't seem likely to me--remember that everything is fine when I
hook the pump directly to the battery.  It is only when I get the hot lead
from the fuse block that the pump shuts off on start-up.

More experiments today--fresh news as it happens!

Thanks--Michael