Re: 100 engine assembly

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100 engine assembly
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:06:55 -0700
Are they high strength nyloc nuts?  Those are hard to find.  How will you
know how much applied torque has been lost overcoming the nyloc insert?  You
will have to test one to see if you have to add any siginificant amount to
your torque goal.  Either way, why not just re-use the originals with some
red locktite.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8