Re: 100 engine assembly

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100 engine assembly
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:05:50 -0600
Bill,
 Check back with the machine shop and ask what torques THEY used when
resizing the rods and mains. Any deviation from their numbers will likely
ovalize the nice new work they did....
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html