RE: Paintless dent repair

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paintless dent repair
From: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:58:04 -0500
We get a guy in here at work occasionally to do the dent removal on our well
taken care of company cars.  The guy has a whole bag full of 'spoons' of
various lengths and shapes.  He can access in behind a body panel and gradually
work a dent out by rolling and/or sliding the 'spoon' over the dent.  I watched
him one time.  Pretty impressive.  Apparently you can purchase these 'spoons',
but they are not cheap.  I asked him if he did motorcycle tanks, and he said
no, he needs something to lever against - whatever that means.

Dave M.