RE: request for an article

To: "'William Moyer'" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: request for an article
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:21:05 -0500
I write a series of articles under the name of the Email Mechanic that
appears periodically in the various club magazines which is composed of
threads that appear on this list. At the end of each of the articles there
are instructions on how to join. Basically, there are around 3-4,000 members
of the clubs but only about 300 subscribers to this list. The number of
subscribers to the list has remained unchanged for the 4-5 years that the
articles have appeared. Perhaps there are club members that are not as
computer literate as are we.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com