Re: Last Seat Slide

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last Seat Slide
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:46:43 -0500
In case no one mentioned.   Not to be an alarmist but I believe that
insulation board is ASBESTOS so care needs to be taken when removing.   I
guess you need to hold your breath for the 2 hours that it takes you to
complete the job. :)

This is a pretty touchy area.    I'm not sure that very many respirators are
classified to remove asbestos

I would AT THE LEAST where some type of mask with a filter cartridge and do
the job outside.

Safety Fast,     Mark