Re: Last Seat Slide

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Last Seat Slide
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:01:12 -0500
Ned,
There should be access holes in the insulation board lining up with the
sleeve nuts of the seat tracks. If not, someone has replaced the board with
a home made thing and you're on your own. Any current replacements I am
familiar with have these access holes.

The captive nut in the floorboard you seem to be describing would be the
factory seat belt anchorage point. If it's not used the threaded hole is
plugged with a grommet. Someone seems to have stuck a bolt into it instead.
Rich Chrysler