Fw: Cape Adjustable Trunnion Kit

To: "Healey Lista" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Cape Adjustable Trunnion Kit
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:01:34 -0000
 Hello Gentlemen,
 many years ago when I needed to carry out this operation what we did was to
 "open up" one end of the front shock absorber plate and slot the threaded
 fixing holes to allow the bolt to go right through and machine up a square
 plate that slides into the top shocker plate that has four threaded holes
in
 it for the fixing bolts, this way there is adjustment in the mounting
 location of the front shock absorber as required.
 If this piece of artistic useless crap is of any use to
 anyone..............good luck.
 Regards.
 David.
 www.bighealey.ltd.uk