Re: Cape Adjustable Trunnion Kit

To: <N5572B@aol.com>, <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>, <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>,
Subject: Re: Cape Adjustable Trunnion Kit
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:35:18 -0000
Hello Dave,
Any BMC saloon vehicle produced during the 1950/60 period would be ideal.
What you need to establish is the measurement of the top lever arm.  The
saloon vehicles were approx 8" in length, the Austin Healey were eight and a
half inches.
For the uprated valves use the ones from a London type FX taxi, [ they are
heavy duty ].
If this information helps.
Regards.
David.