Re; BJ8 Wood dash

To: "Healey Lista" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re; BJ8 Wood dash
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:20:11 -0000
Hello listers,
To-day I had an email from a gentleman in Perth Western Australia who stated
that he was unable to make contact with the wood dash supplier that I posted
to you all last week.......................never mind, I have another one who
I am able to very highly recommend to you, I have dealt with this gentleman
for over ten years and have found him to be courteous and totally reliable.
They make burr walnut book matched wood dashes for all BJ8 models with the
glove box lid attached, and if you wish new alloy side fixings to the body for
an extra 15UKP per pair.
They also make wood trim and dashboards for Triumph Spitfire,TR4-5-6, all
Lotus models, Jaguar, MGA [metal replacement in burr Walnut ] Triumph Stag,
etc,etc.etc.
You may also "mix and match" your orders,  there is a worth while discount for
bulk orders, [ remember what I said about getting together with your friends
for large orders].
Their details are;

Classical Dash.
Unit 4.
Crownfield Works.
Wycombe Road.
Saunderton.
Princess Riseborough.
Buckinghamshire.
UK
HP 27 9 NR.

The man to contact is Mr Ian Bond.

Telephone..........01844 344337
Fax...................01844 344338

www.classical-dash.co.uk

Email      ian@classical-dash.co.uk

Good luck.
Regards.
David.

www.bighealey.ltd.uk

PS/ The Company that I posted to you as the manufacturers of carpets
..........Concours Auto Products,I forgot to mention that they also make all
boot trim kits also that FIT in Armacoard too.....................they make
other makes in Hardura also.