Re: Many Offers , was windshield brackets

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Many Offers , was windshield brackets
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:27:59 -0500
David,

Very nice of you to offer these to the list David.

So may I ask that when I came to you a year or so ago about some driving
lamps you  politely said that you had several and would gladly get them sent
to me.   I  offered to pay you in what ever way you wish with shipping
charges.  I am still waiting after several  emails through out the year and
am wondering why its taking so long?  Is it really that difficult to find a
box to ship them in as you have mentioned?

I continue to see you offering things to other listers and so I would really
like to know  what I have to do to complete our transaction.

I really don't expect to receive these lamps now that I have voiced my
frustrations here but I guess my point  is,
Why offer if you aren't going to follow through"?  Surely a year is ample
time.

You have to be getting tired of getting my emails cause I know I am getting
tired of sending them.

David I sense that you are a credit to this hobby and your profession and
you have good intentions with all of your offers on the list but this
situation has me sincerely puzzled.

Pardon me if I am over stepping boundries  but am I missing something here?

Mark