Fitting Shut Face Finisher

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fitting Shut Face Finisher
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:58:54 -0800
I have almost completed the interior of my BN7.  I just have to fit the new
Shut Face Finisher sets.  The two bottom pieces seem straight forward but the
vertical piece needs to be trimmed along the outside edge.  The new one looks
like it is about 3/8" wider than my old one but the body panels have changed
and I want to trim the edge as accurately as possible.  So,  how far in from
the outside surface of the rear body panel at the edge of the door opening
should the outside edge of the aluminum trim be?  I know there is a piping
that follows that edge.  Any help is always greatly appreciated.
Ron
(BN7 soon to be back on the road)