Clarke Spares & Restorations

To: Healey webforum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clarke Spares & Restorations
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:03:44 +0100
Friends,
I believe I'm not telling anything new to a lot of the listers, but for
those who don't know the address yet I just made my first purchase with
Todd Clarke and I'm stunned. Placed my order on a Monday and had the
goods in house in The Netherlands on Friday (of the same week, yes).
True, the goods fitted in a Global Mail Flat rate envelope but it still
is a marvel, in my view. Lots of European suppliers cannot even manage
to get an order confirmation out in such short time. Moreover Todd's
prices are very, very reasonable, compared to other suppliers to the old
British Car market: I paid 13 dollar cents each for in total 130 Pan
head Pozidriv 10-32 screws, spread over 4 different lengths. From the
leaflets Todd enclosed with the goods I see that he also stamps engine
and vehicle plates, sells the famous double stud fitting for the AH
grill, has the double wire style hose clamps, in short: a lot of the
stuff which I thought I would never find.
And indeed, I'm not a shareholder, have no financial interest, bla bla -
I'm just a very satisfied client.
Have a look at www.clarkespares.com or mail to ClarkeSpares@worldnet.att.net
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432