Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)

To: <CAWS52803@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:14:48 -0500
Rudy,

Thanks for the good suggestion.
Actually, someone has mentioned that to me before, however, I have been
looking to see if and when it might become a reality, how financially viable
it might be, what the ownership of the proposed museum would be, and to see if
they would have a need / want / space / and resources to support, maintain,
and display donated automobiles.
--Also, I'm planning on living a long, long time, and they may well already
have a very nice tricarb, by the time they pry my hands off the wheel.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA