RE: Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)

To: pennell@cox.net, "'davidwjones'" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:32:16 -0500
Well we all have our little problems. Mine is that my wife and daughter hate
my BN6 -- it is typically British -- smells, is loud, is uncomfortable, no
air conditioning, etc. HOWEVER, I have 42 and 39 year old sons, 17, 11 and 4
year old grand children and they all assume that the car is theirs-
especially the 17 and 4 year old ones. Forget about any money, etc. on an
inheritance, my problem is do I leave it to one knowing that the Will will
be contested, or do I just try to outlive them all? I suggested that they
could bury it with me and they (except for the 4 year old) said, over my
dead body.

If there is one thing that this thread shows it is that the Donald Healey
legacy will certainly outlive most of us on this list. And I thank God for
that!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com