RE: Jack Stands

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: RE: Jack Stands
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:20:29 -0500
Ned,
While the car isn't that heavy, I've seen those blocks shatter.  I'm
certainly not an expert in block construction but I'd recommend you pick up
the solid kind rather than the ones that are hollow just to be on the safe
side.  Of course this is the perfect time of the year to ask Santa for a
lift :).

Pete