Re: Which Shelley jack?(Attn: Simon!)

To: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which Shelley jack?(Attn: Simon!)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:46:29 -0500
Cars prior to BT7/10565 and BN7/10610 used a "gear driven screw type Shelly
121 jack, marked with the year of manufacture, or a similar "King Dick" jack,
with B1181 cast into the base. They were painted black and had a two piece
lift handle into which a tommy bar could be inserted. .....Sounds like the
handle Simon described having.....
John, if the latter style is applicable to your car let me know, and I'll send
the photos.
David W. Jones