RE: How did we pick our Marque?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How did we pick our Marque?
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:14:27 -0800
In '84, it was time for my midlife crisis.  I needed an additional car and
the Fieros had just come out.  They certainly seemed different to me than
the usual car, and although they were not my cup of tea they did get me
thinking about a two-seater sportscar, of which I knew next to nothing.  I
had always been a Detroit iron kinda guy.  The only person I knew who owned
a sportscar had a Healey, and as it turned out the car was for sale.  As
soon as I started the engine and heard that sound, I was pretty sure I was
going to buy it.  The test drive only confirmed it.  I did buy it, and still
own it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666 (that's the one!)
BJ8 Registry