Re: gauges fogging up

To: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gauges fogging up
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:02:10 -0600
Comedians aside Per, I think you have summed it up and got it right, hot air
can hold more moisture, when it hits or gets near something cold condesation
occurs, that is why the sides of cold glasses of beer get wet in the summer,
why we can see our hot humid breath on a cold day, etc.  The inside of the
guage is slightly warmed, the outside glass is cooler simple as that.
Regards,

Greg Lemon
54 BN1