RE: Badge Repairs

To: "'Ron Fine'" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Badge Repairs
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:57:47 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Fine
Sent: 10 January 2006 03:35
To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Badge Repairs

Is there any practical way to attach a broken mounting pin to the rear of a
winged badge without destroying the front of the badge?

If not, do you have any suggestions for a source of good quality after
market badges?  Compared to my original, the badges I've seen that are sold
by the usual vendors are fairly poor quality reproductions.  I've considered
just using a strong double sided foam tape to glue my original in place.  Is
this heresy?
Ron
BN7

Plastic Metal would do it. I suppose it's available everywhere? Or its local
equivalent. Mixes like a body filler....paste and hardener, but onece it's
gone off, that's it" Sets like a rock.
I'd try it.
Simon