Re: BJ8 Choke cables

To: "Jorge Garcia" <fortee9er@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Choke cables
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:11:43 -0800
Jorge,  It sounds like you have no cable clamp on your new block.  These are
available from scooterworks.com.  They have a hexhead screw which bears on
the choke cable as it passes thru the bottom of the cable clamp body under
the block.  I replaced my old cables to the carbs with bicycle brake cables
which have the correct lead ends for the block.
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma