Re: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an exclusive

To: William Moyer <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an exclusive
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:20:11 -0800
The current US population is almost 296,000,000. If there are 8,200,000
millionaires, that is just 2.77 per cent. I would have thought it would be
higher. Many senior citizens are living in fully-paid-for homes totaling
well over half a million, without counting any savings or possessions.

And, certainly, I know that there are MANY who are desperate - but, we're
not talking AVERAGES here - just raw numbers.

I wonder how millionaire status is determined? Can't just be income.

Well, I'm not going to WORRY about it - it's too late!!  :-)

Dick Hosmer
1962 BT7 Tricarb (driver)