Re: MGB cars

To: nico.bj8@gmail.com
Subject: Re: MGB cars
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:51:54 GMT
My point exactly. Just like with the "M" conversions. I remember speaking once
with a fairly prominent member of the Healey community about his decision to
convert his beautiful 100 BN2 to "M" specs when he also owned an original
factory "M". I asked why? "Because I have the parts" was his reply.

Doug
'56 BN2

I guess the sad thing about all this is that , human nature being what it
is, MGB is likely
to be a real popular colour for a while,overnight is the world population of
MGB cars  gonna quadruple ? feel real sorry for the owners of rare original
MGB cars- they turn up at meets in the next few months and they`re gonna be
lost in a sea of MGB colour healeys !
nick